The Chalet Aventure "Le Cadorette" is a fully-equipped rustic cabin overlooking the Saint-Maurice River and the mountains. It's the perfect accommodation for a family or group of friends (maximum 5 people) who want to explore La Mauricie National Park during the day and gather in the evening.
- Private chalet
- 2 single bunk beds, 2 double bunk beds
- 1 bathroom
- Coffee maker (with filters)
- Bed linen
- Dishes and cutlery
- Free parking
- Dishwashing liquid
- Dish towels
- Smoke detector
- Wood stove
- Hair dryer
- Bed linen and sleeping bag
- Bath towels
- Laundry detergent
Terms & conditions
- Pets are not allowed
- Check-out 11 am, check-in from 4 pm
- A complete payment with a credit card is required in order to make the reservation. The rates shown on the website do not include the lodging tax, federal tax and the provincial tax
- Cancellation and changes are permitted and free of charge up until 7 days prior to the start of the stay. Under 7 days prior to the stay, the total amount of the reservation will be charged. No shows will also be charged the total amount of the reservation.
From $195/night (More details)
* For all cottages a 10% discount is applied with a minimum of 6 nights.
To find out our prices, follow the following steps;
- Click on the "Book" button
- In the booking window, select your arrival date
- Select your departure date
- Indicate the number of adults and children
- Click on the "Check our availability" button at the bottom of the form
A calendar will appear with prices and availability.
If you want to book, in the calendar that has just appeared, click on your arrival date and on your departure date, a " Book" button that will appear. You will only have to click on it to be directed to the reservation page.